A thousand thank yous

Dear reader,

I started to publish this blog about two months ago and I want to say a thousand thank yous because it has had a thousand page views so far, which makes me very happy specially when I remember what I wrote about Why am I blogging?

So I found other interesting thousands to thank you with...



A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khaled Hosseini. Read this book if you haven't yet. Afghanistan means something different to me since I read it a few months ago. Just a piece of advice: Read The Kite Runner first. 








One Thousand Words, photography from Canada by Jay Eckert. Click on the photo to find out more










 Ottis Reading, the King of Soul, sings A Thousand Miles. Click on the photo to access the song.








I found a few more songs, some interesting art and another book, and I am going to save those for my next blog post....

Comments

Popular Posts

Edificios enfermos en Barcelona y alrededores

Rembrandt me persigue

Antonio Vivaldi: Magnificat et Gloria

Why I liked The Hunger Games

Historias de Delacroix